Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zebra Fabric, Tan/Beige or Gray... I love them both!

Well, the title pretty much says it all...
I pretty much love anything Zebra, and have for years. 
 I dont think I will be getting sick of it aytime soon.

This bathroom is from Southern Accents. 
I love the wallpaper. Although it is very subtle it is able to fill the room with so little color.
I love how the molding around it was painted in a grey to match the stripes.

Unless its tailored, I am not a fan of "skirted" anything. 
But I am a fan of this skirted sink found through pcbinteriors:


I like how the Zebra fabric is faded, and connects down the center seem.

So...What I am trying to decide on is curtains for my dining room. 
I have light grey walls, and I am trying to decide it I want grey Zebra Curtains. 

focusonflair
My dilemma is that I LOVE tan Zebra fabric that I use on everything, including many pillows and chairs in the store that I literally cant keep in stock...
(Like these vintage bamboo style chairs we had re covered... I LOVED these!!)

The tan wont work in my dining room because of the grey walls. 
BUT... 
The tan fabric WOULD WORK in a bedroom in my house that has Navy blue walls, mirrored side tables and cream/Ivory bed and bedding. 
Here's a picture of the fabric in curtains from Boxwood Designs:

So maybe I should save the Zebra for the bedroom and keep looking for the dining room...
And of course right when I make the decision to use the tan zebra in the bedroom I find these though from Betsy Burnham designs and love them with the grey accents...

Help me decide!!

While looking for "inspiration" I came across some great zebra decor, take a look:
lesliewilliamsinteriors
living rooms - white sofa modern slipper chairs walnut console table fireplace orange throw zebra bench gray walls sisal rug brown ribbon border trim French doors white cotton drapes black ribbon trim
decorpad
eclecticrevisited
decorpad
verdigrisvie
thehuntresslives

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Can you post the information about where to get the tan zebra fabric? I have been looking for this exact fabric and came across your blog in the search. I have two tan zebra chairs but have not been able to find an exact match for this fabric to make pillows. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete