Sunday, May 8, 2011

I would like every single one of these scarves.

"The scarves are a true embodiment of the spirit of Theodora & Callum – eclectic, unique prints and exotic colors that are timeless and equally as versatile worn on the body, draped over a table, or framed on a wall."



Fuchsia Multi Feathers Wearable Art ScarfNavy Multi Mosaic Border Wearable Art ScarfPurple Multi Ikat Tie All ScarfPink Multi Ikat Tie All ScarfPurple Multi Feathers Wearable Art ScarfPink Multi Navajo Tie All ScarfBlue Multi Batik Leaf Wearable Art ScarfBright Multi Tie Dye Tie All ScarfBlue Multi Ikat Tie All Scarf
These are my 9 favorite.
But I cant decide which ones to actually get.
Which are your favs?
http://www.theodoraandcallum.com/shop/scarves.html

1 comment:

  1. top row middle. FANTASTIC. I also like middle row middle scarf. I can't wait to see which ones you get!!

    ReplyDelete