Saturday, August 13, 2011

Underwater Swimming Paintings I cant get enough of featured by James Radin, and artists Eric Zener and Jamie Wayman

While looking through one of my favorite blogs this week, Cote de Texas I came across this picture of a bedroom designed by one of my favorite designers, James Radin. 


image
The natural textured wallpaper is great... but what I have not been able to stop thinking about all week is the amazing UNDERWATER PAINTING. ITS SAFE TO SAY I AM OBSESSED WITH IT. 
I have not been able to find a reference for the painting anywhere. Anyone know the artist?


I have spent the week looking into underwater swimming paintings and have found some I love, and some that are so detailed they look like photos. I would love to use one of these amazing paintings in a beach house. Take a look...


Eric Zener’s Underwater Paintings

Eric Zener, Blue gaze, oli on canvas 2006









All painting above by Artist: Eric Zener



Pink Hat by Jamie Wayman 

Swim Lesson by Jamie Wayman
3 paintings above by Artist Jamie Wayman

No comments:

Post a Comment