Monday, January 16, 2012

Jonathan Adler Store on Greenwich Ave.

 While I was running round yesterday getting last minute 
To-Do's done for my trip, I stopped at Sephora, where I left with a basket of new makeup and a new moisturizer I am obsessed with. Its called Hourglass, Veil. It is amazing, and also SPF 15!  It is so soft and not at all greasy or slimy which is exactly why I have never liked moisturizers in the past.

Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

I think i'm hooked. (Click HERE for link)
I'll let you know is a week if I am not using it anymore, 
which is my usual pattern, but I think this one is a keeper.

So... As I was leaving I saw the new Jonathan Adler store that I thought was a pop up shop for the holidays but it looks like its here to stay, Which I am very happy about.

I fell in love with these two Mongolian sheepskin benches:



And went home with this fun 
"Hollywood Duchess" Bag that will be great for my trip!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment