Friday, March 22, 2013

Beds in front of windows...

Who makes it all the way through the winter healthy only to get sick on the first day of Spring?
That would be me.

Its gorgeous out today. I was planning on working in the morning and then taking the dog to the beach before dinner with friends... But instead I am feeling sorry for myself and trying to remember what mirror I broke 7 years ago that is now coming back to haunt me.

I actually new I was a goner last week, while helping a customer with her necklace, I was sneezed on.
Not in the same room with someone who sneezed, but literally sneezed on. I wanted to start crying on the spot... and here we are a few days later looking and feeling like death.

Which leads me to the inspiration for this post... While working from home/bed I decided to completely re arrange every piece of furniture in my room (in my head)... Including the idea of moving my bed in front of two windows. I have never been completely sold on the idea of beds in front of windows, but I think in this case it would be the best configuration, take a look at some examples...



So i've decided this is the plan. Stay tuned for after pics...

What are your thoughts on beds in front of Windows?

I have "pinned" all of these images, plus more on our pinterest board titles 
All of the original sources are available by clicking on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment